Mar 30, 2009

Take Me Away



I recently celebrated my birthday. (oh, 27 is not an exciting age.) One of my fave things about my birthday is carrying around a balloon. This is the only time of the year I get to carry one around (sadly) and believe me, I take advantage. One year it was a red balloon, and this year it was a cartoon penguin that was chubby all around :) But, seriously, I dunno what it is about balloons but they make me smile. Maybe it's the childlike feeling I get, or the bubbly, floating goodness that makes me wish I can fly with it. Regardless, it's one of my bday pleasures.


Photocredit: Flickr, courtesy of A Fairytale Unlike Any Other

2 comments:

Tairebabs said...

oh my, I too turned 27 this month...I soo agree with you that 27 is not an exciting age...but it still beats 28 :-))

Joanne said...

hello fellow pisces! very true!! 27 is, at the least, not 28 :)