Mar 30, 2009

Post # 1



Welcome to my new blog! I've been looking for a creative outlet for quite some time now, and I thought returning to the blogosphere would be a good start.


Being that this is the first post.
There are a few things you should probably know about me that may influence this blog in one way or another. . .

- I'm a pisces.
- I live in Los Angeles.
- I love adventures.
- I love, love, love my friends, music, fashion, and food.
- I'm random.
- I'm not a good writer.

With constant inconsistencies, I'm hoping to cover a bunch of different things. You'll see things that I love, like and maybe even dislike. You'll see my inspirations. A few songs. A few videos. Lots of photos. Just randomness that might make you smile. Enjoy!



Photocredit: Flickr

1 comment:

Tairebabs said...

Welcome!!! I have been a blogger for a year and a few days and I love it. I actually quit blogging for awhile but I missed it too much and came back.